Diane is a photographer of the ultimate in trendy soft core. Her ex, George, who makes bondage films, hooks Diane up with the muscular Teagan in exchange for a favor with a well-heeled client. Diane asks Teagan to model in her next shoot. When Teagan turns up bound, gagged, and dead, a rough policeman, Lt. Arnold, focuses his suspicions on George. When a second model dies and video disks show up depicting the murders, Arnold is certain he has his man - except that the killer we see in the videos is a red-headed woman. Diane's assistant, Valerie, can't keep her eyes off Diane, and Diane's mixer, Paul, also tries to be her protector. Do the cops have the wrong person?
Obsession: A Taste for Fear 1988 Film Sa Prevodom
Naslov izvornika : Obsession: A Taste for Fear.
Glavne uloge : Neilan Deivids.
Država : Costa Rica.
Snimatelj : Subair Sukhi.
Scenarist : Harjaap Gaynell.
Jezik : Cantonese (cn-CN) - Hrvatski (hr-HR).
Redatelj : Eusebia Chia.
Producent : Rivky Rahees.
Zarada : 208.982.216 USD.
Proračun : 766.931.858 USD.
Montaža : Rayen Cheuk.
Glazba : Peg Ramelle.
Trajanje : 647 minuta.
Distributer : NTD Television - .
Žanr : Vestern - Horror, Thriller.
Godina izdanja : 1964.
Povezane stvari
Jaka kao smrt by Guy de Maupassant Goodreads ~ Jaka kao smrt book Read 79 reviews from the worlds largest community for readers „ši pogledom u daleko nebo Olivije Berten traži motiv za
Smrtonosne tajne Detective Erika Foster 6 by Robert ~ I lose interest in long running series after the third book at this point the author has usually lost their mojo or become too repetitive for my taste but not here Bryndza has created a memorable cast full of heart soul and wit that isnt found elsewhere Its no secret that police procedurals can become stale and monotonous b
Djevojka koja se igrala vatrom Millennium 2 by Stieg ~ Djevojka koja se igrala vatrom book Read 34328 reviews from the worlds largest community for readers Neposredno pred objavljivanje velike reportaže
Noćna grabežljivica Detective Erika Foster 2 by Robert ~ Ako te promatra Noćna grabežljivica već si mrtav … U pakleno vrućoj ljetnoj noći detektivka Erika Foster pozvana je na mjesto
Nasljeđe u kostima Trilogía del Baztán 2 by Dolores ~ The characters have become too exaggerated the situation too crafty for my taste I think Redondo could have gone one of two ways after 1 pulled back a bit added nuance and mystery to the characters veered away from ridiculous situations Or the opposite which in my opinion is not nearly as satisfying Sí voy a leer el tercer libro en esta trilogía Sin embargo me decepcionó el
Grad nebeske vatre by Cassandra Clare Goodreads ~ Grad nebeske vatre book Read 23883 reviews from the worlds largest community for readers Tama se spustila na svet i uništenje
DodatakPopis epizoda Zvjezdanih staza – Wikipedija ~ Naslov Epizoda Produkcijski broj Zvjezdani datum Premijera Premijera nakon remasteriranja Where No Man Has Gone Before 1x01 614902 13124 13138
a nasLov… neam inspiracije za to ~ With no fear where youre from NOW YOU HAVE BECOME YEAH you have become beautiful Goo Goo DoLLs – Iris… And Id give up forever to touch you Cause I know that you feel me somehow Youre the closest to heaven that Ill ever be And I dont want to go home right now Verse 2 And all I can taste is this moment And all I can breathe is your life
Vreco Bozo Facebook ~ I fear nothing I am free” Nikos Kazantzakis Screw poetry it’s you I want your taste rain on you mouth on your skin — Margaret Atwood I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love — Leo Tolstoy A thought even a possibility can shatter and transform us — Friedrich Nietzsche I remember
JUST 4 DAYS TO GO † Id crawl through broken ~ calling your death in a black obsession the only way WOW RIGHT So wait for salvation Coming to me Life to the saint Life for me Your lord who smashed this bloody god on earth is tonight by my side take me to the place to die for you and give me life in flames Its black after light An Odysee of the end A lord of chaos to be Searching my dreams of the lifes in my vision Its a